You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
About us: Lovelace Women’s Hospital is New Mexico’s first and only hospital dedicated to women’s health. Our patients choose Lovelace Women’s Hospital because it’s a name they trust. Whether we come alongside them for a birthing experience or breast cancer treatment, our primary goal is to offer them exceptional care. For seven consecutive years, Lovelace Women’s Hospital has been recognized by Modern Healthcare Magazine as one of the best places to work in healthcare in the nation.
Lovelace Women’s Hospital is hiring an Environmental Services Tech
- The Environmental Services Tech performs maintenance duties to include: mopping, buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking of patient and resident rooms, nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices, clinic areas and any other areas assigned.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety.
- Reports the general requests for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge.
- Cooperates and interacts with supervisors, peers, other departments and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to “service”.
- Ability to read, write and understand detailed instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently or as an effective team member.
- Minimum of 6 months of previous job related experience.
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class