You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
Our goal at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return people recovering from illness or injury to the highest quality of life possible. We provide a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
Lovelace Rehab Hospital is now hiring a PRN Customer Service Coordinator.
- Provides direct customer service and front desk assistance for assigned department to include but not limited to admitting, registering, scheduling, and verifying insurance.
- Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance, and performs and/or oversees cashiering operations.
- Reconciles daily cash deposit in accordance with cash balance policy and procedures.
- May be required to analyze medical records and charge entry information for financial reimbursement within the guidelines and procedures.
- Minimum education required is HS Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Desired education is Associate’s Degree in related field of study.
- One (1) of of previously related experience is required; previous medical office experience is preferred.
- Familiar with medical terminology.
- Ability to type and enter data efficiently and accurately, work independently, and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of office procedures, insurance plans, and skilled in a variety of software applications.
- Heart Saver card is preferred.
- Hospital of Choice Award from the American Alliance of Healthcare Providers
- Excellence in Outcomes Award from Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), Inc.
- CARF-accredited in six programs