You’re going to LOVE Lovelace!
At Lovelace Women’s Hospital we offer competitive salaries along with a generous benefit package that includes: health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) with a company match, tuition reimbursement, loan forgiveness and relocation assistance.
About us: Lovelace Women’s Hospital is New Mexico’s first and only hospital dedicated to women’s health. Our patients choose Lovelace Women’s Hospital because it’s a name they trust. Whether we come alongside them for a birthing experience or breast cancer treatment, our primary goal is to offer them exceptional care. For eight consecutive years, Lovelace Women’s Hospital has been recognized by Modern Healthcare Magazine as one of the best places to work in healthcare in the nation.
Lovelace Women’s Hospital is hiring a Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager
Responsible for the operations, personnel and financial management of department. Supports the director in achieving optimum performance by ensuring continuity and quality of service and care through the management of overall day-to-day operations. Adheres to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Provides leadership demonstrating the ability to influence, motivate, manage, train, counsel and develop staff to work toward their highest level of function, in accordance with job descriptions and competencies.
- Delegates staff effectively demonstrating the ability to plan, organize, direct, control, monitor and evaluate services and uses available resources appropriately
- Supports, interprets and monitors compliance with system goals while continuing to develop and attain personal goals, drive for excellence and special job knowledge.
- Implements staff and program development/maintenance of high performance standards, good communications and positive employee relations and assures departmental staffing levels meet the needs of organizational goals.
- Minimum: Bachelors degree or progressive nursing/management experience
- Desired: Masters degree in Nursing/Business or equivalent
- Minimum: Three (3) years previous job related experience.
- Desired: Five (5) years previous job related experience with supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid NM Nursing license of NM compact license (must acquire NM license within 90 days of hire)
Why Lovelace Women’s Hospital?
- 2015 & 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers
- 2016 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to Work since 2008
- Zia Award from Quality New Mexico for Best in Class